Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vegan Tabuleh with Trader Joe's Organic Power to the Greens

Tabuleh is one my new favorite lunches to make because I can do it ahead of time and it is so fresh with all the bright flavors of lemon, mint and parsley. YUM! Plus, I can make a big batch and save it for the week. I am not accustomed to cooking with bulgar--this is the first year that I have experimented with it. But now that I have, I am hooked!

Today, I decided to throw tabuleh over some Trader Joe's Power to the Greens, which is a great medley of baby kale, baby chard and baby spinach. I love Trader Joe's Power to the Greens sauteed in olive oil and garlic, but it is equally good as a simple salad. I am just trying to eat more greens and Trader Joe's makes it so easy with this power mix!



No comments:

Post a Comment