Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trader Joe's Super Green Drink

Accountability. I need accountability for my choices. I am starting my day with a cup of Trader Joe's Super Green drink powder supplement. I have a vegetarian friend who drinks this green juice every morning and I am trying to incorporate it into my diet now.

Trader Joes's Super Green Drink Powder is only 50 calories per serving (1 scoop per 8 oz of water). It is packed with so many good vitamins and nutrients--too many to list! It is a no brainer way to set the tone for healthy eating for the rest of the day. Trader Joe's super green drink is berry flavored, but I don't know if I would decribe it that way. It just tastes healthy, let's just put it that way--not too sweet and not too strong. It does take some getting used to, but it is worth it for the health benefits.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment