Friday, September 28, 2012

Vegan Bento Lunch

Life is good.

I get to pack a Vegan lunch when I go to work--it helps me stay on track-- and this Vegan Bento lunch was such a special treat, I had to share it!  Yesterday, I stopped at Koreana Market for some Kimbap (Korean sushi rolls).  I had one roll for lunch that day and saved the other for my lunch today to make packing a lunch super easy and quick during the morning rush.  Usually, I get the fish cake kimbap with egg, but I made a special request at the deli counter for a veggie only (carrots, cucumber and pickled radish) kimbap and they made it for me!  I am so glad I spoke up and asked--they were so nice to prepare a special order for me. Love Koreana Market!

I decided to pack some Chinese pickled cabbage and some Japanese Soba noodles with some green onions and black sesame seeds on a small bed of arugula.  It was a delish! 


No comments:

Post a Comment