Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oskri Coconut Bar, Mango Flavor

I just discovered these fantabulous Coconut Mango snack bars by Oskri--OH who am I kidding, these are pure dessert heaven! Oskri Coconut Mango bars are vegan and gluten free. If you love coconut like I do, these bars are pure indulgence without any dairy or animal products! When I first tasted this Oskri Coconut Mango Bar, I was immediately reminded of a Mounds Bar without the chocolate and without the artificial flavorings that give you that overly sweet aftertaste. In other words, the Oskri Coconut Mango Bar has a clean coconut flavor and is only sweetened with rice syrup, so there's no high fructose corn syrup in it that you would find in a Mounds Bar. So, you get the sweetness of lucious coconut with a light tinge of mango flavor, which transports me to a mini food vacation! I love these Oskri Coconut Mango Bars and I am flat out hooked! If I am ever craving something decadent and sweet, this hits the spot with none of the guilt--but man alive, it is a pleasure to eat!

Thank you, Oskri, for coming up with a healthier way to enjoy coconut at its finest, in a convenient snack bar that slides nicely into my purse for emergency snacking! Love it! Can't wait to try the other Oskri coconut flavors!


No comments:

Post a Comment