Friday, September 14, 2012

Trader Joe's Strawberry Soy Yogurt Smoothie

I tried my first soy yogurt today! Trader Joe's has a strawberry soy yogurt that tastes pretty good. It's tangy and sweet and pretty similar to regular yogurt. I decided to make a smoothie with the soy yogurt and some berries that needed to be used up.

Triple Berry Soy Yogurt Smoothie:
Handful of raspberries
Handful of strawberries
Handful of blueberries
1 container of Trader Joe's Strawberry Soy Yogurt
Handful of ice

Blend and enjoy!

This triple berry soy yogurt smoothie kept me going all morning today and it felt good knowing that I got a head start on my 5-7 servings of fruit today.  Don't skip breakfast!! Make a smoothie to go and set the tone for healthy eating for the rest of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment