Sunday, October 21, 2012

So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer

I spotted So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer a Berkeley Bowl and thought I'd give it a whirl since it was dairy free.  What a huge disappointment!  It was very watery and didn't cut through the coffee at all. I had to keep adding more and more as I drank the coffee just to get it to reach the light brown color I like, and by that time, my coffee got cold!  I will not be buying this So Delicious Coconut Creamer again--it didn't do its job!  I need something that makes the coffee creamy and less bitter.  The So Delicious Coconut Creamer was not coconutty tasting at all or creamy, like the name suggests--it just seemed like I was pouring regular coconut milk in my coffee!  The amount I had to pour in just to get the color to lighten and the coffee to get even a little creamy was a lot, which is not the point of a creamer. 

So Delicious Coconut Creamer was so disappointing, what a misleading product.  So bummed. I thought I was going to have a nice change up for my coffee and wake up to a nice treat, but So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer was not it!  I am going to stick with the soy creamer instead--much better substitute for half and half because it actually cuts the acidity of the coffee and mimics half and half a lot better.

Sorry, So Delicious, you've let me down this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment